Monday, January 20, 2014

Photo Essay

Hi? Today I will talk about my one week trip to San Diego. I traveled lots of other counties, and even lived in Rochester Minnesota(America) for 1 year, I liked San Diego the most. The weather was perfect and the blue skies and seas made my mind cool~So I'll write a photo essay about San Diego!^ ^

 PHOTO1:
                                                               
At the first day of the trip, we wet to a place where all my family wanted to go. San Diego zoo! The zoo was very big, and there were lots of amazing animals! We could tour all the zoo by 2 floor bus. Oh! also panda is a very precious animal in America, and few days ago, a baby panda was born. I think all the baby animals are cute. The most favorite part of this zoo was a program. You can play and pet animals in the zoo. I liked it so much. The best animal was rhino. First, I thought that rhino was a ugly and a scary animal, but I soon knew that rhinos were very cute and gentle, but the point is when you are feeding, he tries to chew your hand!(I knew this after petting and feeding him..)
PHOTO2:
This is a picture of me playing in a beautiful sea,called La jolla sea cove.In there, you  
can swim with seals. Actually, this cove was made for children to play, but suddenly a group of seals came. Now it is the paradise for seals. I the picture, the brown things all over the rocks are seals! Believe it or not?! I almost fainted when I first went there..All wild seals, so you need to becareful! There was a one little cute baby seal, swimming in the ocean by itself! I tried to pet him, but the seal imediently went into the ocen... I bet the seal was scared by humans, but some were not.. I saw two adult seals swimming with a woman who was snorkeling!
                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                         

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your personal experiences in a trip to San Diego. I really enjoyed reading it. However, when you write a photo essay, please try to use pictures that you took yourself. Your photo essay would be much more interesting that way.
    I look forward to read your finished version of photo essays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure having you in my class Yelin and enjoyed reading your posts and your ability creating a good looking blog. Glad you enjoyed your trip to San Diego experiencing contacts with many animals including seals. Keep up the good work and stay in touch with your friends via your blog. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally,

    I read your assay and good to know that you enjoyed your time at San Diego. I usually visit San Diego almost every year since 2002 (How lucky I am, isn't it?) and I also like SD as much as you like. There are many wonderful places in the world other than SD as well. I wish you can explore and make this world better in mnay ways. Have a great new year! From Rochester, Minnesota. Doo-Sup

    ReplyDelete