Thursday, January 9, 2014

Three things I know to be true

                                                        Introduction

  My name is Sally, and my Korean name is Yelin Chung. I live in Seoul, with  my mom,dad, and my cute puppy Snowy.His Korean name is Dong-Dong(동동이),because his feet are the most cute after his face. The most thing that he likes to do is to go outside and play and then eat his food. Sometimes I really feel enviable, because he doesn't need to do homework or study or get stressed about something. I never think Snowy is my pet. I always think he is my three years old cutie baby little brother in our family, so as my mom and dad.  
페키니즈 귀여운못난이
 

_Same as my dog~(the same looking)


 My mom and dad are both neurologists,and they are both the same age. One of my uncles is a KBS newswriter boss. My grandma and grandpa are both at home, but because my mom and dad goes to work, one of them comes to our house everyday except for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.Lastly, my one's grandfather likes to play guitar,and clarinet. This is almost all that I can tell about my main family.

   I have three favorite colors. Pink, white, and sky blue. You can think that I like bright colors, because when I see those colors, my mind becomes bright too! MY favorite girl group and boy group is A pink, and EXO, but I like A pink much more than EXO(I'm not lesbian). 
엑소/엑소사진/엑소움요정들 사는 모습 궁금컴백 앞둔 에이핑크,




《EXO》엑소 사진2탄







   




My favorite book is 'Matilda, and my  favorite movie is Beverly Hills.I like this movie  because I like dogs and in this movie the main characters are fancy dogs who only thought about their looks and changed their mind by getting caught by a bad stranger and realizing that inside is more important than the outside.

[Movie] Beverly Hill
 
  I love all the animals in this world , even snakes or caterpillars, but I really hate pigeons, because their eyes are red, and they move their neck back and forth every second.
 My favorite subject is science, because the more I learn, the more I get interested in it, like a black hole!!! Lastly, I love my school, friends, and my family.[하트]/이쁜하트,하트하트일러스트/하트꽃,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sally for sharing about yourself, family and the three things which are true about yourself. Keep up the good work and I look forward reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, I love your stories and look forward to reading your additional posts.
    With Love.

    ReplyDelete